Beautiful Widgets Updated - New "Super Clock", Hi Res Skins, and More

OP
Detonation

Detonation

Reaction score
Even if you download and apply a battery skin, you must set the widget to show the battery instead of the weather. Its the "Clock Feature" dropdown on the bottom of the General tab.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Anyone have the clock lagging on showing the real time? The latest update helped, but i still seem to see my super clock showing the incorrect time, sometimes.

prashp1

Reaction score
Even if you download and apply a battery skin, you must set the widget to show the battery instead of the weather. Its the "Clock Feature" dropdown on the bottom of the General tab.

I am not able to find the "Clock Feature" dropdown anywhere. How do I get to this setting?

gwwjpd

Reaction score

I am not able to find the "Clock Feature" dropdown anywhere. How do I get to this setting?

Tap on the temp, then tap the gray bar that says Weather. Change it to battery.

prashp1

Reaction score

After I tap the temp on home screen, mine does not have the gray bar with Weather.

Mitchellpaul

Reaction score
You have to have the huge battery in the middle of the widget instead of clouds, sun, ect.? That is kind of dumb. Or is that incorrect?

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk Pro

gwwjpd

Reaction score

After I tap the temp on home screen, mine does not have the gray bar with Weather.

After you upgraded to the newest Beautiful Widgets, did you reinstall the widget on your homescreen?
And make sure you select one of the Beautiful Super Clock widgets.

prashp1

Reaction score

After you upgraded to the newest Beautiful Widgets, did you reinstall the widget on your homescreen?
And make sure you select one of the Beautiful Super Clock widgets.

Thank You. It worked after I selected one the Beautiful Super Clock widgets.

Kamau

Reaction score
I just discovered this yesterday.
It all right if guess, but I miss the name of my city displayed. That gave it a more personalised flavor.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

MalikBear

Reaction score
any way to make the Beautiful Today Widget with a naked background??