Diesel announces massive Wear OS Watch

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
diesel-android-watch.png

Diesel has just announced the largest Wear OS watch on the market. You are looking at the Diesel Full Guard 2.5 with a massive 1.39" display. The case is 47mm by 56mm which is roughly 10mm larger than most of the current Wear OS watches. The new watch will be powered by the Snapdragon Wear 2100 chipset. Some of the notable features include NBF payments, swim proof, 4GB of storage, GPS, heart-rate-tracking, and last 1-2 days on a charge. Diesel has not released the price, however many blogs are throwing around a $325 retail price.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
This is why Android watches struggle so much.....it's BIG, but the display is only about 16% bigger than my Huawei Watch 2 classic (which, itself, has a healthy bezel).

On top of that, you release with an old chipset and STILL only have 4GB storage. What do you need all that space for? You don't have anything smaller watches don't, not even battery life.

Wilsondrake

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 5
This is why Android watches struggle so much.....it's BIG, but the display is only about 16% bigger than my Huawei Watch 2 classic (which, itself, has a healthy bezel).

On top of that, you release with an old chipset and STILL only have 4GB storage. What do you need all that space for? You don't have anything smaller watches don't, not even battery life.
How much is the better within it ? And It is I think a neat looking watch there, but 4 GB space in a watch does not go hand in hand.