1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Dial from Calendar for conference calls?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Milehighjc, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Milehighjc

Milehighjc New Member

Is there a way to set up how you list dial in numbers for conference calls in the calender so that you can dial directly from the calender entry?

Wherever I put a 10 digit phone number in the calendar, I can successfully dial by touching that number - very nice.

However, if I put a number in the calendar entry that includes a passcode (for example 877 222 2222 p222222 (which on old phone meant dial 877 222 2222 pause for a moment, then send 2222222) instead of dialing, it searches in google maps for 877 222 2222 p222222... which of course doesnt exist.

Not a big deal, but one touch entry to a conference call is NICE, and means that my old man memory doesnt have to work so hard. :)

jc
Search tags for this page
android calendar dial conference
android dial conference passcode
dial number android google calendar
dialing conference call android
dialing conference call numbers droid phones
dialing conference number from galaxy2 from calendar
dialing from location in s3 calendar
enter conference passcode on android
galaxy s3 dialing from calendar invite

google calendar conference call