Developers: Gotta love how they always find a way.

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
My bad if this has already been posted, but saw this pretty cool workaround in development. Even with this it's unlikely that I'll be sticking with Moto for my next device, but nice to know that someone will always find a way to keep Android from becoming iOS.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Link?? little more info please ..

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Ummmm.... wut?

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

Natey2

Reaction score
... but nice to know that someone will always find a way to keep Android from becoming iOS.

Android will not become an iOS anytime soon. Android Smartphones leak too much resources and need to be rebooted to recover. We have the daily reboot privilege that iPhone users don't.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using Tapatalk

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Android will not become an iOS anytime soon. Android Smartphones leak too much resources and need to be rebooted to recover. We have the daily reboot privilege that iPhone users don't.

you might have to reboot your phone daily i dont .. its been 3 or 4 days on a reboot for me and i am running the evil thunderbolt..

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Natey you're acting like a 20 second hot reboot is really that much of a problem.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i like what they have accomplished . this is a very good first step .. wish moto woulf do like HTC has done .. o well .. it is still my opinion custom roms dont add to much to these newer devices. it fun to flash but there are always problems with them.

Reaction score
i like what they have accomplished . this is a very good first step .. wish moto woulf do like HTC has done .. o well .. it is still my opinion custom roms dont add to much to these newer devices. it fun to flash but there are always problems with them.

I always use custom ROMs, I usually wait to get a new phone until I know that they have some ROMs out. The scripts for them are usually amazing, I get much more battery life, the entire OS seems to run smoother, and the customization is incredible. The only thing that I've lost is the front facing camera, which I don't use anyway.

Natey2

Reaction score
Natey you're acting like a 20 second hot reboot is really that much of a problem.

How do you do a 20 second reboot? Mine takes about 2 minutes.

Natey2

Reaction score
you might have to reboot your phone daily i dont .. its been 3 or 4 days on a reboot for me and i am running the evil thunderbolt..

Mine could go for about 3 days under .605
Under .621, it's less than 36 hours.