Dev Tutorial

OP
yoyoniso

yoyoniso

Reaction score
Google suspended my developer account so the link on the 1st post is no longer good. I don't know why they suspended it as none of my apps infringed there terms of service and I used no copyrighted material... I've emailed them numerous times about this and have got nothing in return.

OP
yoyoniso

yoyoniso

Reaction score
I'm going to put out a free version of the app very soon for everyone to try out XD

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
What exactly does it do? I've been having a lot of trouble developing my first app since March (earlier this year). I've been faltering a lot on the beginning of writing the codes and also trying to figure out how to write a code up that allows my app to talk with other user's apps and pull info from them when needed.

OP
yoyoniso

yoyoniso

Reaction score
This app is basically going to turn into a code library... its still in the early stages as I'm strapped with time to work on it. But say you're developing an app and you want it to run in full screen and don't know how to do that. This gives you the "how to" (with code) to accomplish this.

So far I've put in how to's for
Full screen view
Custom fonts
Splash screen
Orientation
Button URL linking

And I put a link to a 10 clock pack source.

I have many more tutorials to add but like I said I just haven't had time to do so.