[Deal Alert] NVIDIA Shield Bundle Offers Awesome Value; ENDS TONIGHT!

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
nvidia-shield-bundle.png

NVIDIA sent out a press release on a bundle they are offering for their NVIDIA Shield Android Gaming Tablet. The bundle will basically give you a bunch of freebies for just purchasing the 32GB or LTE Version of the tablet at the regular price of $399.99.

The fee stuff includes the SHIELD controller, SHIELD tablet cover, and 3 great games; Half-Life 2: Episode 1, Half-Life 2, and Portal. This offer is for a very limited time only as it ends tonight (3/31/2015) at 11:59PM PST.

...talk about a flash sale!

Here's the NVIDIA link for more details: Store Tablet SHIELD

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a great deal, except that the 32GB version is a complete ripoff. AN extra $100 plus tax for 16gb of storage? What is this, 1995?

Pass.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Sounds like a great deal, except that the 32GB version is a complete ripoff. AN extra $100 plus tax for 16gb of storage? What is this, 1995?

Pass.
The extra $100. includes an additional 16G plus LTE. The 16G @$299. is WIFI only.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
nvidia-shield-bundle.png

NVIDIA sent out a press release on a bundle they are offering for their NVIDIA Shield Android Gaming Tablet. The bundle will basically give you a bunch of freebies for just purchasing the 32GB or LTE Version of the tablet at the regular price of $399.99.

The fee stuff includes the SHIELD controller, SHIELD tablet cover, and 3 great games; Half-Life 2: Episode 1, Half-Life 2, and Portal. This offer is for a very limited time only as it ends tonight (3/31/2015) at 11:59PM PST.

...talk about a flash sale!

Here's the NVIDIA link for more details: Store Tablet SHIELD
Tempting, very tempting... but I'll stick with my Nexus 7 FHD and my red samurai controller with MHL adapter for now.

maybe when the next even more powerful version releases

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
The extra $100. includes an additional 16G plus LTE. The 16G @$299. is WIFI only.

Ah, didn't catch that part. Typically, tablets and phones cost an extra $100 for the next step up in storage, even if it is only 16GB, which is a total ripoff. I don't want or need LTE, so the package deal only being for the $399 version wasn't appealing to me...