[DEAL ALERT] 15,000 mAh Kmashi Dual USB Portable Power Bank for $14.99 on Amazon

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
dKdlPhw.png

15,000 mAh Kmashi Dual USB Portable Power Bank for $14.99 AC + Free Ship w/ Prime @ Amazon.com
Option #1 (Power Bank Alone): [amazon.com]
1. Add 1 x 15,000 mAh Kmashi Dual USB Portable Power Bank to cart.
2. Apply Code: S48VYCRP at checkout. (Save $5.00)
3. After Coupon Price: $14.99

Option #2 (Power Bank Carrying Bag/Storage Case Combo):
Power Bank [amazon.com] & External Carrying Bag/Storage Case [amazon.com]
1. Add 1 x 15,000 mAh Kmashi Dual USB Portable Power Bank to cart.
2. Add 1 x Kmashi Weatherproof External Battery Zippered Carrying Bag/Case to cart.
3. Apply Code: JFT4PWBJ at checkout. (Save $6.98)
4. After Coupon Price: $19.99 for Both

NOTE: All items above are also eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping w/ $35+ Purchase or Free 2-Day Shipping w/ Amazon Prime.
Make sure the products you select are "Sold by eCase and Fulfilled by Amazon" for the coupon codes to work.

External Power Bank Battery Pack Features:
  • Monster capacity (15000mAh) 2A input significantly shortens charging time for your phone with ultra high capacity lithium battery charging two mobile devices conveniently.
  • Super-fast charge output (5V / 3A total) through dual USB ports (5V / 2A and 5V / 1A) allow for simultaneous charging of your iPad, iPhone, Android, and more devices at high speed.
  • Allows you to power up in style, while 4 status LEDs keep you informed of remaining capacity.
  • Very portable and fashionable charger: Ultra huge capacity design, easy to put into a bag ,perfect for travel, camping or hiking, emergencies, commuters and families.
  • Package contents: 1*Kmashi 15000mAh External Battery, 1*Micro USB cable, 1*user manual.

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Here's the carrying case:

f6BzDKS.png

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I picked up the 20k version when it was on sale. They're not exactly pocket friendly but they'll also never be mistaken for a compact car battery either.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Man. Kinda wish I would've been able to get the case for the 10000 that I picked up as well. Already bent the Micro USB plug on the cable that came with it, so now I just grab the one that came with my phone. Would be nice to toss it all in that case and go.