Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
8qaAELh.jpg

Right now, you can get a 20000mAh dual USB external battery pack for just $19.99 from KMASHI with a coupon code LIKWGR6D. Regularly priced at $29.99.

With such massive capacity, in such a compact package, the Kmashi MP810 is perfect for flights, road trips or just any time you're away from an outlet.

Enough power to go around.
Marooned in transit forget your OEM adapter?With the Kmashi MP810, prolong your battery lifetime wherever you are. Holding enough power to charge most smartphones, keep your gadgets going for days and still have juice left to share.

Strong but never slow.
In addition to capacity, the Kmashi MP810 sports high-speed simultaneous ports.So whether you're charging an Apple or Android device, you'll get the most out of your technology.

Designed around the details.
Size:81x156x21 mm.Weight:450g.Just because the MP810 packs a punch, doesn't mean it can't look nice. We went with a smooth finish to keep you traveling in style.Simple,unobtrusive features, such as one-touch status LEDs, give you everything you need out of a battery without sacrificing aesthetics.

For optimal use.
Compatible with all Apple and Android smartphones, tablets and other USB charged devices with a 5V charge input. The iPod nano, Samsung and Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices are not supported.

Head on over to Amazon to grab yours today!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
That's a sick deal! I'll have to get on tomorrow and pull the trigger. Thanks, Wicked for the awesome information.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
This not working with Samsung's tablets is a deal breaker for me.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Seems like a pretty good deal, I just ordered one. Thanks for posting the info!

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This not working with Samsung's tablets is a deal breaker for me.
Samsung tablets will charge when off but will not charge and run at the same time, just like iPads. Or they'll run but not charge while on. I've got a portable battery I use for my GalaxyTab 10.1

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Got mine today. Nice looking battery for $20! Its nice & heavy and feels sturdy. I'm gonna charge it up tonight, take it to work tomorrow and see how it does charging two phones at once.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Got mine today. Nice looking battery for $20! Its nice & heavy and feels sturdy. I'm gonna charge it up tonight, take it to work tomorrow and see how it does charging two phones at once.

Nice. Let us know how it goes.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
mine came today as well. I've already charged my Kindle and my watch on what it had from the box and still had the 0-25% light solid ( 4 lights represent ~ 25% each step).
I haven't found where my daughter put the Tab to try it out yet so I have it charging. Says it takes 13 hours to fully charge in the instruction page that came with it.
My only rub is the input plug is a bit loose when using the cable from everything but my Gear S. Just barely touching it causes it to stop charging with them all except the S cord. Same micro usb male on them all but the S one is a touch thicker. Guess I'll charge it using the S cord and wall wart since its the right voltage and amperage.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
An update on trying to charge my Galaxy Tab with it. After 2 hours of charging the battery had not raised at all. I powered it off at 2% and after letting sit plugged in I powered it back on and it was still 2%. That was using the 2 amp plug, not the 1 amp also.
Guess this battery is out for charging the tablet.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro

So far the battery seems to work pretty good. Plugged in my personal phone & work phone about 2 1/2 hours ago (Droid Maxx & Note III), both were around 75%, and both are 100% now. Similar to @mountainbikermark I did notice that the Samsung charging cable fits a little loose in the battery pack. The Moto cable fits a little tighter.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I charged my Note8 tablet and Note4 phone at the same time today using the battery. Worked like a charm.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Last edited: