DBA Cases Thin Grip and Just Like Glass Screen Protectors

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
For those who have Amazon Prime and want to avoid shipping they will be carrying all of our cases and more of our screen protectors this week. Today they have a bunch of Thin Grips, Ultra Complete, TPU and PC for sale.

There are more Galaxy S III screen protectors also. Soon they should have some Galaxy Nexus ones too.

For those who have bought and like my stuff reviews on Amazon would be very welcome!

Thanks.

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
SSHGuru said:
For those who have Amazon Prime and want to avoid shipping they will be carrying all of our cases and more of our screen protectors this week. Today they have a bunch of Thin Grips, Ultra Complete, TPU and PC for sale.

There are more Galaxy S III screen protectors also. Soon they should have some Galaxy Nexus ones too.

For those who have bought and like my stuff reviews on Amazon would be very welcome!

Thanks.

Going to order the thin case. Sucks that I already bought a Spg case but haven't received it yet. But I really like the look of the thin case and grip of it. I am really not a fan of a 2 piece case. I have e always liked the cutout for the buttons. I'll leave a review once I receive it.

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Going to order the thin case. Sucks that I already bought a Spg case but haven't received it yet. But I really like the look of the thin case and grip of it. I am really not a fan of a 2 piece case. I have e always liked the cutout for the buttons. I'll leave a review once I receive it.

Looking forward to your review. So far the Thin Grip has been such a success that DBA Cases just got funded to make our cases for the iPhone 5.

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just Like Glass Installation Video

[video=youtube;LQrMlQGf2nI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQrMlQGf2nI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
The DBA Ultra with the Just Like Glass screen protector works perfectly. They fit together and give maximum protection in the thinnest case possible.

I've been talking about making more colors but we need to ramp up sales of the existing colors before we order new ones. I've had requests for Yellow TPU and Brown would look nice also.

No plans for clips. The Ultra is meant to be sleek and protective and clips get in the way.

We've been selling a TON of the S3 Just Like Glass screen protectors.

You can get them here - https://www.dbacases.com/index.aspx

Or here - Amazon.com: DBA CASES: Cell Phones & Accessories

I always appreciate good review on Amazon.

You can get 20% off using the code "Olympics".