Peimur

Reaction score
My stock ROM recently crashed, so I'm looking to "upgrade"
Are stable JB ROMs out for the droid 4?

OP
P

Peimur

Reaction score
oh, none of the JBs have flash working? is that only when taking pics, or is it completely nonfunctional? I use it more for a flashlight that to take pics.
what's the most robust/stable ICS? stability is most important, but I like all the bells & whistles too

ws6formula350

Reaction score
oh, none of the JBs have flash working? is that only when taking pics, or is it completely nonfunctional? I use it more for a flashlight that to take pics.
what's the most robust/stable ICS? stability is most important, but I like all the bells & whistles too

It doesn't work as a flashlight...it will strobe for AF assist while the camera focuses, but it won't fire when taking a picture. Won't work as a torch with TeslaLED for me, at least.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

outsid0r

Reaction score
eclipse is the best ICS if u ask me, love it and awesome support.

Panamakevin

Reaction score
the bluetooth doesn't work on any JB rom when i install so i come right back to eclipse..

It partially worked for me with all jb roms, I couldn't use a bluetooth headset to talk, but could play audio via bluetooth. Sometimes my headsets would work, but it was so inconsistent that I stopped using them, I love the new aokp jb, latest build I got was 12/19 and only bugs were the bluetooth headset thing, the screen rotation bug (a minor annoyance) and the no flash for camera... but my flashlight(torch) did work

ab325

Reaction score
i have also noticed sound problems in games. i dont think they handle many sounds at once very well.

Aloth600

Reaction score
It partially worked for me with all jb roms, I couldn't use a bluetooth headset to talk, but could play audio via bluetooth. Sometimes my headsets would work, but it was so inconsistent that I stopped using them, I love the new aokp jb, latest build I got was 12/19 and only bugs were the bluetooth headset thing, the screen rotation bug (a minor annoyance) and the no flash for camera... but my flashlight(torch) did work

I didn't get far enough to try the stereo part of bluetooth because i use a headset all day while working etc so if i can't make phone calls with bluetooth it can't be my daily driver. It sucks because I love the ROM and the customizations.