D3 and Music?

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am a bit bummed that uber music doesn't work. It keeps saying it is no longer in alpha but I am installing the newest beta when it says it.

Boat

Reaction score
I have an issue with playing music on my D3 as well. I use poweramp and from time to time the music will go silent but the player continues to show that the music is playing. I've tried stoping and starting the app, unplugging the audio cable, switching tracks, even tried using the stock music player. Nothing works. I havn't taken the time to do a reboot but I think after that it would work again for a while.
Using PowerAmp the exact same thing happens to me. I found it happens if I try to advance the track or reverse to previous track the audio ceases but the status bar continues to move. If I drag the bar to the end, the next track comes on and so does the audio. Weird.
I too have emailed this to the dev.

DarkMan_X

Reaction score
I have an issue with playing music on my D3 as well. I use poweramp and from time to time the music will go silent but the player continues to show that the music is playing. I've tried stoping and starting the app, unplugging the audio cable, switching tracks, even tried using the stock music player. Nothing works. I havn't taken the time to do a reboot but I think after that it would work again for a while.
Using PowerAmp the exact same thing happens to me. I found it happens if I try to advance the track or reverse to previous track the audio ceases but the status bar continues to move. If I drag the bar to the end, the next track comes on and so does the audio. Weird.
I too have emailed this to the dev.

I too have this problem and I've resorted to using the stock Music app. I've emailed them too but they sent me to an FAQ page that does not have the problem I mention listed in there.