D2 teething issues

trbo323

Reaction score
ok i got 3 things going on that im hoping someone can help me with

1) I finally got my calender working but after doing so it seems the facebook app wont let me post anything. it just says "unable to post status" but wont tell me why. any ideas?

2) every once in a while also since i got my calender working i see a notification pop up that says "data connectivity lost" anyone know what this is or why it comes up?

3) today i was playing some music with the built in speaker but every time the phone would lock itself the music would also stop. i looked into some options to see if i could keep the music playing even if the phone was locked but i couldnt find anything. also when i would unlock it the pause play button was still showing pause as if it was still playing. i would push it and whichever song it was previously playing before it stopped would start from the beginning not the middle where it stopped. the pause button would still show pause but it would start playing. any idea how to get around this?

4) does wifi ever automatically turn on? iv had to turn it off 3 times today and I would understand if it turned on once while the phone got bumped in my pocket but 3 times? and its not even on my home screen.

thanks for any help

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Sounds like u have a Goast sir that's about all I got to say

Tappen and Talken

OP
trbo323

trbo323

Reaction score
well that helps.....:blackdroid:

Gritwater

Reaction score
That's 4 things...not 3

Sent from my Droid 2 while driving. Thankyou Tapatalk

LaxzBro

Reaction score
For teething I recommend chewing gum

Lax bro, closet geek

OP
trbo323

trbo323

Reaction score
alright is anyone going to actually help me on this?

wioneo

Reaction score
I don't know anything about the calendar, but your music and wi-fi issues are definately not normal.

Are you using the stock music player? It definately does continue playing in lock mode(even puts up controls on the lock screen), so maybe a once over of your options would help, but I can't think of a cause for that.

About the wi-fi, that sounds like you have some app or option forcing wi-fi to activate. You might want to check any apps that do background updates/etc.

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Man just take your phone back bc its jacked your not gonna fix what's going on with it just go get a warrenty replacement

Tappen and Talken

OP
trbo323

trbo323

Reaction score
I don't know anything about the calendar, but your music and wi-fi issues are definately not normal.

Are you using the stock music player? It definately does continue playing in lock mode(even puts up controls on the lock screen), so maybe a once over of your options would help, but I can't think of a cause for that.

About the wi-fi, that sounds like you have some app or option forcing wi-fi to activate. You might want to check any apps that do background updates/etc.

yes im using stock music player. the controls do come up on my lock screen it just stops playing the music. theres not much in the options really, turn on or off the EQ, visualization but nothing to control the behavior when the phone locks

droidmatic

Reaction score
you could just try an alternative music app like winamp. They work better anyways

louy99

Reaction score
Dude, just do yourself a favor and return the phone and get a new one. If you've had it less than a year, they will give you another

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App