D1 to Fascinate

SlvrEvoIX

Reaction score
Sd speaker is a bit louder and doesn't crackle like the d1 . This was my experience.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

powell730

Reaction score
I went to Best Buy and played with a functional Fascinate this morning--wow, Touchwiz is just awful. Its like a happy-go-lucky iPhone, a three year old with Crayons. Launcher Pro here I come!

What the heck is touch wiz? I see everyone talk about it but don't know what it is!

dispatch1054

Reaction score
I went to Best Buy and played with a functional Fascinate this morning--wow, Touchwiz is just awful. Its like a happy-go-lucky iPhone, a three year old with Crayons. Launcher Pro here I come!

What the heck is touch wiz? I see everyone talk about it but don't know what it is!

Its the UI skin that Samsung put over the galaxy s launcher to theme android. :) I don't think its so bad but ill stick with launcherpro haha.

OP
Eddog4DROID

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
The multi colored dialer if just bad. Touch wiz if way too colorful. Just playing with the settings, everything else seems like an easy transition from the d1.

The gps was slooow. I have up trying to get my location. Gonna have to learn that fix fast.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App