CyanogenMod

deantemple

Reaction score
CyanogenMod rules! I'm way more excited for this than UD.... and i can't wait for that. Knowing the quality work that goes into cyanogen, and how often it was updated from my D1 days, i'd bet that it's release comes out before UD anyway. Really looking forward to this one, no doubt it will be the top rom once it's released!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

SPiNX

Reaction score
Nice.... I havent used Cyanogen since the G1 first came out. I wouldnt mind seeing how far they came since then. Im using Liberty 1.5 rom atm and love all the options.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Nice.... I havent used Cyanogen since the G1 first came out. I wouldnt mind seeing how far they came since then. Im using Liberty 1.5 rom atm and love all the options.

Same! Does Cyanogen have the same type of toolbox with endless stuff to play with?!

Ubermicro13

Reaction score

Same! Does Cyanogen have the same type of toolbox with endless stuff to play with?!

More than you can imagine.

andylulzyou

Reaction score
It's going to be out pretty soon and it's also going to have the same race condition problem as Obsidian until Cvpcs can fix it.

Antikorper

Reaction score
For whatever reason, the android OS when AOSP on the Droid X (specifically? Maybe other devices at first as well) 'races' into high gear, causing sluggish performance, and a wicked hot battery. Which then causes the battery life to hit 0% in about ~30 minutes by just being idle.

PalmerCurling

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
i never had the race condition crop up on obsidian or the spin off cobalt. the biggest issue i had was with wifi being sketchy in turning on/off....