CRT for screen on??

cubsfan187

Reaction score
Is this possible? Is it out there somewhere? I've seached and have not seen anything like it. Any devs wanna try to take this on? I think it would be a great mod for GB. I would love it for .591 GB.

OP
cubsfan187

cubsfan187

Reaction score
Bump for some thoughts or for someone to try to do this. I didn't want it to get buried on the thread list.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
This was posted back when the GB leak was hot. I would just use the search function of this site or google it.

OP
cubsfan187

cubsfan187

Reaction score
Is this possible? Is it out there somewhere? I've seached and have not seen anything like it. Any devs wanna try to take this on? I think it would be a great mod for GB. I would love it for .591 GB.

This was my first post and as you can see I tried to google it and search and came up empty.

Edit: Just to clarify this is for when the screen comes on not just when powering it off.

Last edited:
OP
cubsfan187

cubsfan187

Reaction score
Edit: Just to clarify this is for when the screen comes on not just when powering it off.

Like I said already, I got the screen OFF crt animation. I am looking for a SCREEN ON (when you power up the screen from sleep mode) animation. The crt patch from P3 is screen off only. I have had that since the day the leak came out. I don't wanna be one of those people that flame others in the forums, but you have to read what I am looking for before telling me to get what I already have.