Crazy Deal Alert: 64GB Micro USB OTG $19

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
61GIRSsadBL._SL1100_.jpg

Devices like the Galaxy S6 and the upcoming Note 5 are doing away with the old tried and true Sdcard slot. This means you either have to pay a couple hundred dollars for the high capacity versions of these phones, or pay to store all of your files in the cloud. The one saving grace to these devices not having an on board micro sdcard reader is the fact that they do have support for On The Go USB 2.0. These small flash drives are a quick and convenient way to add storage to your phone.

Right now the 64GB Micro USB 2.0 OTG Flash Drive from Sandisk is on for less than $19. That is a low price for 64GB of storage period. If you have had your eye on a USB OTG flash drive now is the time to grab one or even a few up. Head to the link below for the deal!

via Amazon

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
just got this and the vent car mount.... amazing deals... may make me get the note 5 even though there's no SD card...

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
That's a pretty good deal. I bought the same OTG USB drive last year in 32 GB for around $12.99 to use with my Droid Maxx. These things work great and I really like the dual USB connectors, very easy to move files back & forth between phone & laptop. 64 GB for $19 is pretty sweet!

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
If it was USB3, I'd get one. The only thing I'd use it for is watching movies on my phone or tablet...well at least letting the kids watch movies on them when allowed. USB2 speeds are just too slow to care about anymore.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
*Sold. Thanks DF.

I have a larger 32GB stick I use for a lot of different things. It's my goto stick. The fact that this can replace that with 2X the storage AND connect to my phone...for $25 with shipping?
Done.
And I'm going to buy a few 16's for the job.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
If it was USB3, I'd get one. The only thing I'd use it for is watching movies on my phone or tablet...well at least letting the kids watch movies on them when allowed. USB2 speeds are just too slow to care about anymore.
When you go to the Amazon page in the post, there is a note that says "a newer version is available" and that takes you to the USB 3.0 disk. It costs more, but looks like it is available

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks

When you go to the Amazon page in the post, there is a note that says "a newer version is available" and that takes you to the USB 3.0 disk. It costs more, but looks like it is available

Jinx!

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
HOLY CRAP! Thanks Johnny!

Canceled the first, ordered the second and... wait a minute...
The first one is $20 + $5. The second is $25 + free shipping.

Wait... what the heck?!?!? See attached...
PRIME.jpg

I think I just got it for free....

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The usb 3.0 is only just over $5 more for 64GB and Prime shipped. I just grabbed one of them
Amazon.com SanDisk Ultra 64GB USB 3.0 OTG Flash Drive With micro USB connector For Android Mobile Devices- SDDD2-064G-G46 Computers Accessories

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks

The usb 3.0 is only just over $5 more for 64GB and Prime shipped. I just grabbed one of them
Amazon.com SanDisk Ultra 64GB USB 3.0 OTG Flash Drive With micro USB connector For Android Mobile Devices- SDDD2-064G-G46 Computers Accessories

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4
Little late there buddy... :p

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Doesn't work for Moto X? BOOOOOOOO
They work on my wife's 2013 Moto X and 2014 Moto X. I have the USB 2.0 32 GB disk and use it to back up her pics.