Craigslist/RAZR software conflict?

Asharale

Reaction score
Has anybody else experienced any issues posting to Craigslist using the browser on the RAZR or bionic? We have a Craigslist store and list from our phones daily. I can list from my Droid X2, Galaxy tablet, my laptop, and just about any other phone in the Verizon store, except the RAZR, RazrMaxx, Bionic... basically all the new Motorola 4g phones.
Specifically, I can write the title, the ad, attach the pictures, and when I get done and hit 'continue', it deletes the entire ad. Verizon says it may be a software conflict, but couldn't do anything to fix it (of course).
Any suggestions to how I can fix this without switching phones? I need the HDMI port, and it will cost extra to downgrade to the Droid X2.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Has anybody else experienced any issues posting to Craigslist using the browser on the RAZR or bionic? We have a Craigslist store and list from our phones daily. I can list from my Droid X2, Galaxy tablet, my laptop, and just about any other phone in the Verizon store, except the RAZR, RazrMaxx, Bionic... basically all the new Motorola 4g phones.
Specifically, I can write the title, the ad, attach the pictures, and when I get done and hit 'continue', it deletes the entire ad. Verizon says it may be a software conflict, but couldn't do anything to fix it (of course).
Any suggestions to how I can fix this without switching phones? I need the HDMI port, and it will cost extra to downgrade to the Droid X2.

Can't speak to the problems with pudding from the browser, but there are a number of very powerful craigslist apps, and at least one - easylist, which makes listing on the fly a breeze. Consider trying this app and lets hear your take on it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk with speech to text translation. Please excuse any minor grammatical/punctuation/spelling errors.

Tesonator

Reaction score
I am having the same issue. Have u found a good solution for this yet? I have not. Most of the apps eventually just route u back to the site, which doesnt really solve any problems.

jayb

Reaction score
I use the app "Sell on Craigslist!" It works very well and is a breeze to use. Its the one app with the circle and purple color with a white peace sign and says "post" in the middle of the icon. Hope this helps.

Sent from my 4g Xoom running ICS 4.0.4

OP
A

Asharale

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, here is where I am so far.
First of all, Foxkat if you could post a link to the app, I'd be glad to give it a shot and let everyone know How I do with it. I can't find it in the market...

So far I've narrowed the problem down to the native browser on Verizon/Motorola 4g phones. I can list with Opera. It's quite a bit faster, but attaching a pic is a pain without thumbnails. We currently are trying Craigslist Pro. It seems to work well and is the only app I've found so far that is fully functional. I can attach up to 4 pics, which is better than the others we've tried. We haven't ran into any captcha yet either. I've sent emails to Motorola RAZR support, hoping to find out something. We're going to try a few other browsers (Dolphin, Skyfire, etc) I'll post what we find.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Thanks for the replies, here is where I am so far.
First of all, Foxkat if you could post a link to the app, I'd be glad to give it a shot and let everyone know How I do with it. I can't find it in the market...

So far I've narrowed the problem down to the native browser on Verizon/Motorola 4g phones. I can list with Opera. It's quite a bit faster, but attaching a pic is a pain without thumbnails. We currently are trying Craigslist Pro. It seems to work well and is the only app I've found so far that is fully functional. I can attach up to 4 pics, which is better than the others we've tried. We haven't ran into any captcha yet either. I've sent emails to Motorola RAZR support, hoping to find out something. We're going to try a few other browsers (Dolphin, Skyfire, etc) I'll post what we find.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.boosed.cl

The app is called Craigslist EZ-LIST.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk with speech to text translation. Please excuse any minor grammatical/punctuation/spelling errors.

OP
A

Asharale

Reaction score
After trying multiple apps, here is what we decided. Craigslist Pro is by far the best listing app we have ever used. However, for relisting it is faster to use the Opera browser. I am still waiting on a reply from Motorola. They asked for more info. Haven't heard back since.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Stock browser seems to work really well for me until I try to attach a picture to my post. As long as I keep those off then I am able to add, delete, re-post, or renew adds just fine.