Couple of issues...

LadyHottShott

Reaction score
Just a couple of things I'm having a problem with..

- Favorites widget - will only let me save 17 at a time - although it says I can save 20

- My hubby tried to put Amazon app store on my phone (to access his stuff), but it will not add

Nothing major, just wondering if anyone knew why :)

Thanks!

reybie

Reaction score
Just a couple of things I'm having a problem with..

- My hubby tried to put Amazon app store on my phone (to access his stuff), but it will not add

Just a guess... it probably is looking at the email account activated on the phone and cross checking the amazon login.

NeoPhoenixTE

Reaction score
If you mean the app, you do need to enable non-market apps on the phone if you've not done so already.

Homescreen > Menu key > Settings > Applications > Make sure "Unknown Sources" is checked

That will allow you to load the Amazon Appstore from the Amazon site, and install apps from the Amazon Appstore as well.

If this isn't the issue, you may need to be more specific.

OP
LadyHottShott

LadyHottShott

Reaction score
If you mean the app, you do need to enable non-market apps on the phone if you've not done so already.

Homescreen > Menu key > Settings > Applications > Make sure "Unknown Sources" is checked

That will allow you to load the Amazon Appstore from the Amazon site, and install apps from the Amazon Appstore as well.

If this isn't the issue, you may need to be more specific.

Yay it worked! Thank you! :)

reybie

Reaction score
Oooh, that makes more sense! I thought it was installed but not able to use :)