1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

# corp email accounts???

Discussion in 'Droid X FAQ' started by Rugbysh9, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 New Member

Hi all, my name is Andrew and I just got the DroidX. I have 2 jobs that have corp email accounts. Can I run them both on the phone? Thanks in advance.
  2. rwaustin

rwaustin New Member

I have a Corp account on an exchange server and not having any problems with rec or sending. I assume adding another would be doing the same operation over with different information. I also have my calendar going into google calendar and I have a google phone number that I am attempting to use for text messages.
    I have also rooted my phone with z4root and have barbacle to broadcast wifi for my I pad if there is not an open wifi available. I must say however that g3 is not the fastest for wifi.
    +3608306496