Core i3 vs Tegra 2 tablet

patfactorx

Reaction score
Dp ppl realize that Motorola is pricing their tablet against the HP win 7 tablet with a core i3 and a radeon 5450? You can emulate honey comb on the HP and get stuff like Netflix

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

mobilebuddha

Reaction score
true, you can emulate the software, perhaps. but can you emulate the hardware? by that I don't mean the CPU. I mean: size, bootup, standby, OS, etc etc.

the same argument can be made against buying the iPad, etc. and yet 3/4 of the people that i know have one, many have 2 (one for each person in the family).

for me.. it's about reading a few pages right b4 i go to bed, IN the bed. but those few pages could be a web page or a novel. that's my killer app.. what's yours?

champaned_out

Reaction score
you cant walk down the street and use your laptop at the same time...
a laptop and tablet might be able to do alot of similar things but at the end of the day, they are completely different products
i myself wouldnt see myself buying a 600-800 tablet anytime soon... i really dont have the need to use it as often... but im sure there are people that can take advantage of the portability of a tablet and feel the 600-800 is well worth their money

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Let me retract...

The HP tablet does not follow todays definition of what a tablet is,

It is just a laptop with a foldaway keyboard.

Sent from the Blue Falcon cockpit on my Fission 2.4.3 D2G