COOL STUFF GALAXY S7 CAN DO??

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by mmoralesa88, Feb 12, 2017.

1. mmoralesa88

mmoralesa88 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy s7
    i just switched from iPhone to Galaxy. I know there is a ton of stuff i can do with this phone, and I want to know what those things are. I can look up tutorials but all i find are like the basic things. I wanna know what this thing is really capable of as far as like underground apps, hacks, things like that. Remember i'm totally new to Android so keep responses for a simpleton like me. Thanks guys!

2. mountainbikermark

mountainbikermark Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,348
    Welcome to the forum.
    Might sound simply ignorant but you can add new ringtones quickly without a sync and change just about every default on your phone. You want to play your Amazon music on the stock player instead of the Amazon app platter? Easy. Just 1 example of the love/hate relationship with Android vs iOS. Some want to customize everything, some don't. Custom Launcher is another great thing I prefer about Android over iOS.

Support Our Troops!!!
    Beast Mode 4

<><

#2 mountainbikermark, Feb 12, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  3. TisMyDroid

TisMyDroid Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +3,363
    Current Phone Model:
    Samsung Note 3
    Welcome to DroidForums! There is so much you can do with the Galaxy & Android, it's hard to know where to start. Customization of your home screens with widgets, folders, wallpapers, etc is fun to explore.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
Search tags for this page

android app