Cool call log app that will probably never happen...

liguy257

Reaction score
I know this will likely never happen since I don't know if many people aside from myself would find it useful, but I wish there was a call log app that let you put a note with the number in the log, this way you can remember who a number is without having to store them in your phone book.

For example, I have a few people calling me back regarding apartments I'm looking at...would be awesome if I could put a note in the log like "studio downtown" or "1bdrm", etc.

Like I said, this doesn't sound like something anyone but me would find useful, but figured I'd post it any damn way.

dbutters

Reaction score
There is an app that adds your calls to your Google calendar, you could add a note to those entries... a little more hassle, but doable.

DJTURNz

Reaction score
I think he wants the caller ID to display "1bdrm" when they call him back. Why not just add them to your contacts, then delete them all when you find a place? Maybe make a seperate list for them, or just throw them in the whole contact list, and work from your Favorites list when making other calls.?