1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Cool call log app that will probably never happen...

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by liguy257, May 11, 2010.

1. liguy257

liguy257 New Member

I know this will likely never happen since I don't know if many people aside from myself would find it useful, but I wish there was a call log app that let you put a note with the number in the log, this way you can remember who a number is without having to store them in your phone book.

For example, I have a few people calling me back regarding apartments I'm looking at...would be awesome if I could put a note in the log like "studio downtown" or "1bdrm", etc.

Like I said, this doesn't sound like something anyone but me would find useful, but figured I'd post it any damn way.
  2. dbutters

dbutters New Member

There is an app that adds your calls to your Google calendar, you could add a note to those entries... a little more hassle, but doable.
  3. DJTURNz

DJTURNz New Member

I think he wants the caller ID to display "1bdrm" when they call him back. Why not just add them to your contacts, then delete them all when you find a place? Maybe make a seperate list for them, or just throw them in the whole contact list, and work from your Favorites list when making other calls.?
Search tags for this page

ipad app for logging phone calls

ipad aps for phone call log

ipad call log app

phone call log ipad app