1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

contact photos-revert back to facebook??

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by thevorlon, May 23, 2010.

1. thevorlon

thevorlon New Member

ever since I updated to 2.1 my contacts photos keeps reverting back to their facebook profile picture instead of the ones I have taken from my camera. What I've been doing is going into the individuals contact and then selecting the photo but then a few min/hours later it goes right back to the facebook profile picture. every time. Of course this only happens with contacts I have linked to facebook accounts. anyone else having this problem?
  2. DiscoStu65

DiscoStu65 New Member

my contacts are all over the place since the update. one min there's a picture, next minute no pic at all, next min the pic is huge and blurry and then it's gone again.
  3. titans

titans Premium Member Premium Member

Try going into contacts -> accounts -> and remove your facebook account from sync.
Search tags for this page

htc contact photo facebook reverting

htc rezound contact picture keeps reverting to facebook pic