Contact on homescreen

condor12

Reaction score
I was able to get a contact attached to the homescreen, however i cant reproduce it. How do i do that?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Caren4u2

Reaction score
Not sure of your question. Are you wanting to place that contact again on another home screen?

I would think you could create it on second home screen.

Or are you trying to create two separate contact numbers on the same person, just different ph numbers? That should be possible, just watch which number you are selecting.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
C

condor12

Reaction score
I want to be able to call a contact by having an icon on a homescreen, like a speeddial

Caren4u2

Reaction score
I feel your pain. I used to have the ability of creating a speed dial with my Samsung fascinate.....but now that I own the Bionic, the best I can achieve is.....a contact button which gives me many options to choose from on that contact. Not a true speed dial IMO.
Good luck on that one.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Long press on the screen and choose shortcuts > direct dial and choose your contact of choice.

If you are on a stock launcher go in to your app drawer widget section and choose direct dial and long press on it to drop it on the home screen, once that's done your contact list would pop up to choose from..

OP
C

condor12

Reaction score
Thanks!

Barryvabeach

Reaction score
Contacts

I have the Razr max with the same problem, actually a little worse. I can add a contact to a screen, but when you tap on it, several icons appear to give me the choice to contact the person using phone, facebook, email etc, then once I select phone, it gives me a list of all the phone numbers . On my Droid X, I had it set up so one press dialed the phone to a specified number - When someone had a cell number and home number, I just made it 2 diff icons on the screen. Any suggestions on how to get to one press. I could not find direct dial anywhere in widgets. Running Android version 2.3.6