Concise "how to" info on Droid?

OutInTheSticks

Reaction score
Trying to figure out how to do a few things with my new Droid, and tired of futzing around with it & doing the same old things.

Is there a guide or something around that gives you some shortcuts or step by steps to do some things with the phone?

On my email, for instance, I can't forward an attachment or anything that's in HTML format. I figure it either works (or doesn't), or I don't have something set properly. Otherwise email is okay.

There are other things, too. Too numerous to name, but if the how-to is around I figure that would answer those types of questions too.

A couple things I don't like thus far - no flash player on it (Droid 2.1, I think). And no document viewer in it (tried to view a TIFF file which I thought was in a non-proprietary, cross platform format & couldn't). It doesn't recognize a number of attachments either.

Out In The Sticks.....

bmb0205

Reaction score
Not sure about your email question, but flash will be included in froyo (android 2.2) which SHOULD be coming to the Droid soon

ObsidianGT

Reaction score
Not sure about your email question, but flash will be included in froyo (android 2.2) which SHOULD be coming to the Droid soon

Skyfire browser supports Flash 9 on the Droid. Check the Marketplace. You could try that until Froyo 2.2 is rolled out to the Droid by Motorola and Verizon. Note that certain sites, like hulu, block these mobile browsers. No way around that currently (that I know of).