Compare Android & Iphone games! same for both. List em'

shaharyar

Reaction score
Hi ,
Have you tried the game 'Memory loss' developed by dinoraur? I was quite skeptic about purchasing it at first, but the game is really good and it's fun to play too... Sharpens up your memory, easy to play! The difficulty level increases as you unlock the next levels of the game. The higher you go the more interesting it gets. It is out in the apple app store now; that is where I purchased it from and I have heard it will be available on symbian and android by dec 2010. Really addictive game! Do take a look at it! You can view the gameplay on youtube as well.
Cheers

Memory Loss for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

foxky

Reaction score
I really liked Glass Tower 2 on my friends iphone and I was disappointed to see it isn't on android :(

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

rlfitz

Reaction score
a game that i liked on my itouch was called crazy penguin catapult. its a pretty good game. similar to angry birds, but not quite as good. but still fun. I found it in the android market, but it doesnt install correctly. bummer.

OP
S

shaharyar

Reaction score
a game that i liked on my itouch was called crazy penguin catapult. its a pretty good game. similar to angry birds, but not quite as good. but still fun. I found it in the android market, but it doesnt install correctly. bummer.
Hey everyone!
The interesting game Memory Loss will be on sale for one day only at 99c
Don’t miss it and grab this amazing IPhone app.

==== [video=youtube;pPwpyB6dsgc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPwpyB6dsgc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPwpyB6dsgc[/video] </SPAN>

OP
S

shaharyar

Reaction score
Dinoroar Interactive just released their new game Samurai Training

[FONT=&quot]It follows the story of a young warrior who wishes to be the best Samurai in the world. This Samurai Training game consists of three training levels of punching, kicking, and combination attacks. It is a simple yet an impressive game.

[/FONT]Samurai Training for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

mzl.rnbybuij.320x480-75.jpg