Combining widgets

One Lump Sum

Reaction score
Sorry for asking, but I searched all over Google for this, I either saw it on here or Droid-Life, but cannot locate the thread on how to combine widgets that are the same but have different sizes under the add screen. Need to clean it up a bit. Also, maybe I could get a couple other questions answered while I'm at it.

1. All of my Thumb drives, SD cards, external HDDs, etc, have hidden, a custom setup information file (autorun), and an icon. No matter what they are plugged into, they always have their name and custom drive icon. I tried to put one on the Droids micro SD, but every time it is mounted back to it, it gets deleted. Is there a way to set-up a custom icon that will always show up when mounted to a PC??

2. Not for release purposes, I am not a themer or Dev, I just like modding and customizing, and like everything really clean. Is it possible to change a few things in the Settings>About Phone?? I would like Model Number - O.D. (Original Droid), Kernel version - Chevy1: 1.1Ghz OC'd, Build number - UD 1.0.0. This is just an example, would change depending on ROM, I know Kernel and Build change depending on whats been flashed, but how can I customize it??

Thank you!!

OP
One Lump Sum

One Lump Sum

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply, that is exactly what I was looking for. I appreciate it!!

harrellj

Reaction score
No problem. Unfortunately, I don't know the answer to the other questions.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
To change stuff in about phone, you can change your build.prop file. Google will help you since im on my phone

Sent from my DROIDX