color coding calendars

Jen72386

Reaction score
Hi all,
I was wondering if there were any calendar apps out there that allow for color coding of events. The stock calendar just shows the green marks. Something similar would be fine, just with more color choices.

Thanks!

pilot25

Reaction score
There is nothing. I've been saying this since day one. I'm afraid the stock calendar didn't have much thought put into it hoping someone would just make an app that is useful. I use Calendar Pad and Pure Calendar Widget to get me through until someone puts out an app that is useful for someone who has multiple and dynamic appointments.

Taina51

Reaction score
I color code my Exchange calendar and hate not being able to see it on my Droid. PLEASE post if anyone finds one that does color. Thanks.
T

Spartan

Reaction score
The only way to color code I've found is to set up separate calendars in google. Set them all up under one account and can be color coded. I set up several... work, meetings, personal, wife etc... Seems to work pretty well and will show up on Pure Calendar & Pure Grid.

nyijedi

Reaction score
The only way to color code I've found is to set up separate calendars in google. Set them all up under one account and can be color coded. I set up several... work, meetings, personal, wife etc... Seems to work pretty well and will show up on Pure Calendar & Pure Grid.

Pure calendar and grid are must have apps for anyone who uses google calendar.