Droid Calendar

californiadude91367

Reaction score
Have any suggestions for a Droid Calendar replacement? I need a Calendar application similar to the old Sony Clie calendar. It allows me to place reoccuring appointments with an end date and allows me to specify the reoccuring appointment periods (e.g. every three weeks). Color/Personal/Work coding would be also a nice feature. Thanks.

JustDriftin

Reaction score
I believe you can do all that from the web interface on Google Calendar then sync it to the Droid. I don't know of any other calendar app that will work.

loop4zil

Reaction score
Have any suggestions for a Droid Calendar replacement? I need a Calendar application similar to the old Sony Clie calendar. It allows me to place reoccuring appointments with an end date and allows me to specify the reoccuring appointment periods (e.g. every three weeks). Color/Personal/Work coding would be also a nice feature. Thanks.

I use Pure Grid Calender. see first screen on left of attachment. It syncs with google calender...I use it to coordinate with family mainly...you can sync multiple calenders in google and they all can show up Pure Grid Calender widget. It has different skins...and sizes...costs about 1.50 us i think. Pure has a list widget as well...but that is a separate purchase.

Zargon

Reaction score
I believe you can do all that from the web interface on Google Calendar then sync it to the Droid. I don't know of any other calendar app that will work.

I can confirm that you can add reoccurring events and specify an end date with the web interface.