1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Cmda/evdo, global

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by satoru, Jun 25, 2011.

1. satoru

satoru New Member

I switched to cmda/ evdo from global and it seems to use more battery. Also, im not sure if im missing calls or texts. Is it because the evdo that drains the battery?
    Edit: off topic, I use droid overclock and keep it set to 600mhz and 300 when im sleeping. My phone still gets pretty hot =/
    Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2011
  2. Byakushiki

Byakushiki New Member

That phone getting hot might be due to too many services running, or the overclock...try stopping unneeded services under applications->running services in settings. I don't use an overclock app and my D2Global runs pretty cool.

Sent from somewhere in a strangereal world...
  3. satoru

satoru New Member

That's what I thought as well, but the only things running are what need to be, and go launcher.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
  4. Byakushiki

Byakushiki New Member

Odd then, maybe ditch the overclock for a day and see how it works. The only times I've had the phone get hot was when watching flash content. Even then, I can only call it maybe...not even half a handwarmer. It came close when I was watching a live stream though.
Search tags for this page

cdma evdo global settings

cmda 1 evdo

configuracion motoroi 3 a evdo

evdo settings for verizon

evdo settings in android