CM7 Nightly Changelist

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
CyanogenMod nightlies changelog for Cdma_shadow

Just thought I'd share it, I've been following it closely.

I hate this phone, and have a feeling that CM7 will cure my motoblur woes, just waiting for things to get fixed up enough to make it a daily use rom.

Put it on your DX. Trust me. Its nearly complete. The MMS fix is nice. I don't usually do MMS, but nice to have it back. The camera fix works fine too until they implement the fix themselves. Other than that, its a VERY nice rom.

OP

91LudeSiT

Reaction score

I hate this phone, and have a feeling that CM7 will cure my motoblur woes, just waiting for things to get fixed up enough to make it a daily use rom.

Put it on your DX. Trust me. Its nearly complete. The MMS fix is nice. I don't usually do MMS, but nice to have it back. The camera fix works fine too until they implement the fix themselves. Other than that, its a VERY nice rom.

Thanks, I just might give it a try. Coming from an OG droid running CM7 this phone is horse**** by comparison. I am sure hoping CM7 fixes that, although I need swype...

jonlutz217

Reaction score
just go download the swype 3.0 beta!! personally i like it way more than the swype that came on my x. i've had it up on my cm7 for a couple weeks with no problems

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
just go download the swype 3.0 beta!! personally i like it way more than the swype that came on my x. i've had it up on my cm7 for a couple weeks with no problems

Agreed. Its nearly the same, but there is just some extra something that makes it better. I'm running the beta on CM7 on my DX right now.

Smarcisin

Reaction score
i am running CM4DX nightlie 15, i jumped on board with nightly 12 and have had zero problems. over at rootzwiki i found a tutorial to lower screen brightness nicely and i have better battery life then liberty!

DoomSabbath

Reaction score
I was pretty happy when I hit benchmark 2000 with Liberty Rom (overclocked @ 1350), but now, I benchmark at 3150 (overclocked @ 1350). I am jumping around farting rainbows everywhere. dancedroid

Blacksantron

Reaction score
I was pretty happy when I hit benchmark 2000 with Liberty Rom (overclocked @ 1350), but now, I benchmark at 3150 (overclocked @ 1350). I am jumping around farting rainbows everywhere. dancedroid

Hahaha... Showed this to my g/f she thinks I'm a dork.

Sent From My Supercharged Chainfired Cyanogenated Droid X

integrate

Reaction score

Unfortunately, I don't think it's anywhere near complete. I still find very annoying bugs here and there; the video camera also does not work. The customizations are great, but not enough to overcome the bugs and battery life.

I'll be going back to Liberty. I can't wait till Cyanogenmod is fully stable for the Droid X, however.

Blacksantron

Reaction score
I disagree. Yeah no cam is an issue. It was at the last show I played. Asked my girl to film it with my phone forgetting about no cam. She resorted to her iPhone. The horror!

Still, I've got chargers everywhere. Plug in and rock!

I'm a cm7 guy til the end.... (plus I dig the colors)

Sent From My Supercharged Chainfired Cyanogenated Droid X