Clock App.

BlackWS6LS1

Reaction score
On my OG Droid I use to launch the Clock app, and it would put it into the Dock mode and I'd use it as a clock by my bed... Been looking for a way to make the Bionic do the same?

BTW Do not have a dock.
Thanks

Troops2990

Reaction score
On my OG Droid I use to launch the Clock app, and it would put it into the Dock mode and I'd use it as a clock by my bed... Been looking for a way to make the Bionic do the same?

BTW Do not have a dock.
Thanks
go to the market and search for "dock" you will find a bunch, under "dock simulator" somebody commented that it works well on a D3 so perhaps it will also work for the bionic.

djembeman

Reaction score
go to the market and search for "dock" you will find a bunch, under "dock simulator" somebody commented that it works well on a D3 so perhaps it will also work for the bionic.

I like "Alarm Clock Plus" on my Revolution.

endobrian

Reaction score
If you insert it into a dock a clock app launches...like an alarm clock, but with weather and your next calendar appointment, kinda neat.

beerboyone

Reaction score
is there any apps to force "dock mode" on the bionic. I remember when i was running 2.0.1 on my D1 I have an app for that. or you were able to use a magnet.

Cowpoke

Reaction score
Same here, my D1 had both a clock app and a car dock app. Cant find a way to force either one on the bionic.