Clear Battery Stats?

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
I'm using CW and trying to get into recovery but it won't work. I flash CW I reboot into recovery and it just reboots the phone as normal, I even rebooted into recovery holding power and X and still the same thing. Any ideas? Thanks The phone works fine but I would like to clear the battery stats as suggested. Thanks

speedfreeq

Reaction score
I put up a thread about this not too long ago. When this happened to me, I just flashed the alternate recovery (spr), then deleted the .settings and download folders in the CWM folder on the SD card. Then I reflashed CWM. Everything seemed to work fine after that.

-from my 1.2 GHz PEv3.5 Droid

jellybean420

Reaction score
I'm using CW and trying to get into recovery but it won't work. I flash CW I reboot into recovery and it just reboots the phone as normal, I even rebooted into recovery holding power and X and still the same thing. Any ideas? Thanks The phone works fine but I would like to clear the battery stats as suggested. Thanks

If you have rom manager just flash the sprecovery then flash back clockwork. I usually flash clockwork like 3-4 times. Its not you its the recoverys being weird. Just keep trying!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

publicanimal

Reaction score
I haven't experienced this issue in a while, but I used to all the time. What I always did was Menu > Clear Download Cache, then flash alternate recovery, then re-flash ClockworkMod Recovery. If you don't clear download cache sometimes it will just flash the copy that is already on your SD card, and I think a corrupted version of clockwork is what can cause the problems.