1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Clear Battery Stats?

Discussion in 'Team D1-MIUI' started by xxnonamexx, Dec 5, 2010.

1. xxnonamexx

xxnonamexx New Member

I'm using CW and trying to get into recovery but it won't work. I flash CW I reboot into recovery and it just reboots the phone as normal, I even rebooted into recovery holding power and X and still the same thing. Any ideas? Thanks The phone works fine but I would like to clear the battery stats as suggested. Thanks
  2. speedfreeq

speedfreeq New Member

I put up a thread about this not too long ago. When this happened to me, I just flashed the alternate recovery (spr), then deleted the .settings and download folders in the CWM folder on the SD card. Then I reflashed CWM. Everything seemed to work fine after that.

-from my 1.2 GHz PEv3.5 Droid
  3. jellybean420

jellybean420 New Member

If you have rom manager just flash the sprecovery then flash back clockwork. I usually flash clockwork like 3-4 times. Its not you its the recoverys being weird. Just keep trying!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  4. publicanimal

publicanimal New Member

I haven't experienced this issue in a while, but I used to all the time. What I always did was Menu > Clear Download Cache, then flash alternate recovery, then re-flash ClockworkMod Recovery. If you don't clear download cache sometimes it will just flash the copy that is already on your SD card, and I think a corrupted version of clockwork is what can cause the problems.
Search tags for this page
battery state clear in android cwm
clear battery stats droid 2
clear plastic battery cashe
clearing cwm battery stats
cwm battery reset

cwm wipe battery stats

how to clear battery stats at s3
how to clear battery stats using cwm
how to delete android battery stats and cache
how to reset battery status on cwm
how to wipe android battery stats without cwm