1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Citrus SERIOUS problem rooted! HELP!

Discussion in 'Motorola Citrus' started by lissababy, Mar 2, 2011.

1. lissababy

lissababy New Member

I rooted this phone (not even mine it's verizon's phone) and everything was working flawlessly besides a couple force closed apps because it's slow. I wanted to change my stock font so I downloaded an app changed it and it had to reboot because of changes. Well it rebooted and got stuck in a boot loop. I got to my operating system recovery but I need an update.zip file. I got a couple different files from forums but none of them seem to work I keep getting signature errors and other stupid errors. This is day 3 of my boot loop and I'm getting really stressed about this I have to return the damn phone Sunday, March 6th :( I don't know what to do from here other than search google. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if anyone has any suggestions help me out. I'm desperate! I'll format this phone to out-of-box state if it has to be done. I don't care I just need it working. & most definitely not going to root it again. Ugh I can't wait to get my Fascinate back :( HELP!
  2. psjfan

psjfan New Member

Bump

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App
  3. psjfan

psjfan New Member

Someone please help. Ive been trying for days trying to fix this phone. It will get to verizon screen then bootloop. I have all the tools to fix it ex. Flash n Backup 3 for motorola. RSDLite. Any input would help!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App
Search tags for this page
can my motorola citrus get a virus
cant see the home screen on motorola citrus
how to fix a motorola citrus if it wont turn on
issues with motorola citrus
motoroka citrus troubleshootds charging
motorola citrus charging problem
motorola citrus charging troubleshoot
motorola citrus flashing motorola screen problems

motorola citrus not charging

motorola citrus problems