Citrus Root

lissababy

Reaction score
If you need I can send you the stock SBF file? By the way I never change fonts on any of my devices so that'a non-issue.

That would be awesome if you could do that for me! I just am so lost and don't wanna pay for a phone when I could possibly fix it ya know. &I'm getting mine back next week so I really don't wanna pay for a phone that I won't even use or anything lol. Could I use that and would it work as the "update.zip" file to recover my phone? I don't know much about all this.

billjohnson

Reaction score
No lady you actually have to use a different recovery but if you want....I can make an update.zip or try to at least. This is an entirely different device than I'm used to. I may have to get the recovery from my erm ex-wife's device though.

lissababy

Reaction score
Yes well I have rsd lite if that's what your talking about to use the sbf file with. Or if you could make me an update.zip file that would be badass too. Either way please help! I have to return the phone tomorrow and time is running out :(

billjohnson

Reaction score
Sorry love I thought it would have made an update file on the SD when I rooted but the method I tried didn't do that so I'm not sure what you're going to do....I've been searching feverishly on the Interwebz for a .sbf file for you but to no avail.....

Macev

Reaction score
Hi, my story is that I rooted my Motorola Citrus with Z4root. Then I decided to delete some of the bloatware (Bing, etc..). I saw in the system/app that the Citrus had a blur (motoblur) pkg. and dialer, sms, etc for blur. I thought if i deleted these I could get rid of the blur package. I deleted all the blur files and then when I pressed the phone button or SMS button it said "application not installed". So i tried a factory data reset and now my Citrus only has a black screen with the white status bar at the top. Im kinda lost now. If anyone has a sbf for the Citrus, I would be much appreciative if someone could send it to me at [email protected] or if anyone has any other ideas so I can get the phone operational again, even back to stock would be great. Thanks to anyone who reads/replies to this.

Boocap

Reaction score
I know this is an OLD thread, But if anyone had any luck or has the ROM to restore a Citrus could you please send it to me? many thanks!!!!
[email protected]