1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Chrome to Phone Issues?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by jntdroid, Jun 10, 2011.

1. jntdroid

jntdroid Super Moderator Premium Member

So I've been having problems with my phone not being able to connect to Chrome to Phone. I thought maybe it was an authentication issue with my Google account. I uninstalled it from my phone and removed it from all of my computers with Chrome running on them. I also revoked its access to my Google account. For whatever random reason, I decided to give it a couple of days before I tried it again.

So I tried it again today, and the same issue. It just tells me "Error: Unable to Connect" every time.

Is anybody else having issues with it?
  2. TheCrowing

TheCrowing New Member

same issue on Thunderbolt, works with another google account but not my original. haven't figured it out yet...
  3. DavidM.

DavidM. New Member

It's working fine on my Droid.
  4. jntdroid

jntdroid Super Moderator Premium Member

wonder if I should try adding another google account to my phone just for that... it's such a handy little app