Chrome on the HD Maxx

2dulu2u

Reaction score
During the HD Maxx announcement, Chrome browser was said to be included on the phone. I have heard quite a few raves about it but know very little so is there somewhere I can get the scoop on Chrome on an android phone? thanks

geoff5093

Reaction score
During the HD Maxx announcement, Chrome browser was said to be included on the phone. I have heard quite a few raves about it but know very little so is there somewhere I can get the scoop on Chrome on an android phone? thanks
Chrome is available on any Android device running Android 4.0 or higher, it's available in the Play Store.

OP

2dulu2u

Reaction score
So they highlighted it in the press conference because its a Google product? Makes sense..

hotice

Reaction score
So they highlighted it in the press conference because its a Google product? Makes sense..
Yes, but I think more significant is the fact that it's the default (only) browser that comes installed on the Razr/Maxx HD. I'm pretty sure it's the first non-JB device where that is the case. One possible benefit may be that it will make it that much easier to release Jelly Bean on the Razr/Maxx HD since it's the default browser in JB.