Choice of next theme...

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any ideas / suggestions you would like me to look into?

HEMLOCK

Reaction score
I might be alone here, but i think a camo based theme would be great! You would definately be the one to make it look phenomenal!

moneymaker19

Reaction score
Its Football season do you have a favorite team Stew? keep up the great work ....can't wait to see what's next ..

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Its Football season do you have a favorite team Stew? keep up the great work ....can't wait to see what's next ..

Yeah, my teams are a little on the horrible side.

NFL - Detroit Lions (grew up loving Barry Sanders)
NCAA - Colorado Buffaloes

moneymaker19

Reaction score
Also I've been running Shadow beta for two days it's crazy fast and stable!!!! It's awesome any eta on WD for it?

moneymaker19

Reaction score
Im a NY Giants fan...you should do your team up to try it out I bet you'll like it

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just want something clean, simple, and not off the wall. Like stock is just clean and simple, but with a little more appeal to it. Minimalistic had been done all over the place now, so I think something like this would be welcomed.

Sent from my Droid

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I agree that minimalism is all over the place. Maybe something with a lot of dimension would be sweet. Like made to look 3d as if it has depth. I wanted to make a theme with this in mind, but I got busy haha....

Zac7

Reaction score

I would love to see you make a Detroit lions theme. I think the lions are going to be improved enough this year that it won't be embarrassing to rep them. I would be willing to donate for a Lions theme. Thanks. Go Lions!!!

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I would love to see you make a Detroit lions theme. I think the lions are going to be improved enough this year that it won't be embarrassing to rep them. I would be willing to donate for a Lions theme. Thanks. Go Lions!!!

The only thing about a theme focused on a team is the overwatering.... Only so much you can do with logo's, etc. I am however, interested in doing pulldowns for MM.

I think you could come up with some really good notification areas with teams. I mean, that is the only time you'd see them, but still, I think it could look good on certain things. Lemme look at a Lions one of those, and I will post it.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i'd like to see it. i took it for a quick test drive, and it's pretty smooth. the thing holding me back is that it's REALLY light on themes. that icon you had posted in your general thread (for ShadowRom Coming Soon) would look great as a watermark for your stuff!!

Also I've been running Shadow beta for two days it's crazy fast and stable!!!! It's awesome any eta on WD for it?

Not many requests for it....

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i'd like to see it. i took it for a quick test drive, and it's pretty smooth. the thing holding me back is that it's REALLY light on themes. that icon you had posted in your general thread (for ShadowRom Coming Soon) would look great as a watermark for your stuff!!

Not many requests for it....

Main issue for me is the GApps. They seem to be out of date. At least they aren't the ones I am accustomed to seeing... number of images is nowhere near close. I have one about finished. (For ShadowRom)

All the Watermarkings are done.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
now that the Lions got Ndamukong Suh from MY Huskers, they should be pretty competitive this year! (sorry, still can't stand the Buffs... :))