Check Out This Humorous Galaxy S7 Autofocus Test

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

In the above video above the Galaxy S7 camera is tested against the Canon EOS 70D. The guy who put this together may look a bit silly, I mean try not to laugh, but this is actually a pretty great way to demonstrate the GS7's AF capabilities. Unsurprisingly the Galaxy S7 holds its own against one of Canon's best DSLRs!

We already knew that the Galaxy S7 housed a beast of a camera, but this just goes to show that it can compete with the big dogs. There is even a low light auto focus test and an auto focus tracking test. The Galaxy S7 fairs well in these tests too! Now if Verizon would hurry up and send my my stinking phone!

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Not exactly a real world focus test but interesting nevertheless. I was actually pretty disappointed with the S7s results, but then it's being compared to a Canon DSLR. I think a better comparison would have been another flagship, or at least the iPhone 6+. Entertaining though.

S5 tap'n

R

RETG

Doesn't show me anything unless he posts what lens was used on the Canon. Some Canon lenses are noted to be not that fast in focusing. Also, what focus setting is used. Too many factors....