1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Charging Issues with LG Spectrum

Discussion in 'LG Spectrum' started by hammerhead13, Oct 11, 2012.

1. hammerhead13

hammerhead13 Member

Anyone else having Issues with LG Spectrum Charging very slow or not charging enough when using Apps like GPS when Plugged in. I NEVER had these issues with my Droid X. Using various chargers including some 2A that used to quick charge my DX. Nothing but Headaches with this phone. I can't wait for the Note II to end this Nightmare.
  2. jet

jet New Member

When in driving mode for a long time. Gps running, backlight on, navigation or other apps, etc. It seems to be temperature related. The battery gets above 40°C or so and will stop changing to keep from overheating. Not on common on smart phones, my OG Droid would do it on occasion.
Search tags for this page
lg spectrum 2 charging problem
lg spectrum 2 not charging

lg spectrum 2 slow charging

lg spectrum 2 wont charge

lg spectrum charging issues

lg spectrum charging problem

lg spectrum charging problems

lg spectrum not charging

lg spectrum slow charge

lg spectrum slow charging

lg spectrum will not charge