Changes preset "softkeys"

adriannetomas

Reaction score
Had to replace my fascinate... and trying to put everything back where it goes but can't remember how I change the "softkeys" on the bottom of the screen???? Help please :)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

k rock

Reaction score
Had to replace my fascinate... and trying to put everything back where it goes but can't remember how I change the "softkeys" on the bottom of the screen???? Help please :)

Are you talking about the menu, home, back and search on the bottom?

Sent from my SC'd VA Green Fascinate

Reaction score
If you get Launcher Pro, you can put up to 14 (+ the menu) on a scrolling bottom bar...pretty damned nice!

OP
A

adriannetomas

Reaction score
Not the menu,home,back,search the ones on the screen.... phone, contacts, messages,etc

k rock

Reaction score
Not the menu,home,back,search the ones on the screen.... phone, contacts, messages,etc

Okay, so your dock icons. You need a launcher from the market. Adw Ex or launcher pro seem to be the best. I prefer ADW Ex myself.

Sent from my SC'd VA Green Fascinate

Hymizzle

Reaction score
If your using stock fascinate, just go into applications menu and long press the app and drag it to the dock.

Binski99

Reaction score
Go the the apps screen ,press the settings/menu key and click edit. Now you can drag the programs you want in. This is for a stock Fascinate.