Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
If you're running Panda Home, ADW, Launcher Pro, or whatever, you can theme those. They might be able to hold you over till the real themes get released. :)

droid2global

Reaction score
welcome to our family i have a droid 2 global to and beleive me YOU WILL LOVE IT! :):):greendroid::greendroid:dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

OP
SGTB99

SGTB99

Reaction score
If you're running Panda Home, ADW, Launcher Pro, or whatever, you can theme those. They might be able to hold you over till the real themes get released. :)

Have no clue about those 3 you just listed.
Need a very dumb down instruction manual for this thing..loldancedroid

OP
SGTB99

SGTB99

Reaction score
welcome to our family i have a droid 2 global to and beleive me YOU WILL LOVE IT! :):):greendroid::greendroid:dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

That is i hoping for, been with BB for so long so basiclly starting from scratch and what use to be easy is now like pulling teeth but I am going to stick with it...dancedroid:reddroid:dancedroid

OP
SGTB99

SGTB99

Reaction score
If I had not said it thank you all for your input and insite to help us new folk..this is going to be a dosey for me...so thanks

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint

Okay, dumbed down it is.

Go to the Market. Locate ADWLauncher via a standard search. I'm going to assume you know how to do this already. :)

Install ADW Launcher. Make it default (you can uninstall it later) by trying to launch any app from your app drawer. It will look like you lost all the customizations you've done to your home screens, but don't worry -- if you don't like this you can uninstall ADW and you won't have to set everything back up. Go back to the Market and do a search for ADW Theme. Locate a free one -- I'd recommend for a radical change so you can see the changes more easily that you download ADW.BuuF.Theme -- and install it. Now, back out of the Market and get into the settings.

Home screen> Menu button> Settings> ADWLauncher> Themes Preferences> USe Theme Icons> Select your theme> ADW.BuuF.Theme

Now back out. Give your phone a few moments to recover and then look in your app drawer.

OP
SGTB99

SGTB99

Reaction score

Okay, dumbed down it is.

Go to the Market. Locate ADWLauncher via a standard search. I'm going to assume you know how to do this already. :)

Install ADW Launcher. Make it default (you can uninstall it later) by trying to launch any app from your app drawer. It will look like you lost all the customizations you've done to your home screens, but don't worry -- if you don't like this you can uninstall ADW and you won't have to set everything back up. Go back to the Market and do a search for ADW Theme. Locate a free one -- I'd recommend for a radical change so you can see the changes more easily that you download ADW.BuuF.Theme -- and install it. Now, back out of the Market and get into the settings.

Home screen> Menu button> Settings> ADWLauncher> Themes Preferences> USe Theme Icons> Select your theme> ADW.BuuF.Theme

Now back out. Give your phone a few moments to recover and then look in your app drawer.

Perfect. That is nice and easy, thanks. Loading now.

OP
SGTB99

SGTB99

Reaction score
they are both listed in managed apps, but no where listed when you opn settings. and not on the main app screen either.
do i need to restart the phone?

Ok I think I got it up, big change on the screens and understanding that I have to put on each screen what I want like the original.
Yea still learning.

Last edited:
OP
SGTB99

SGTB99

Reaction score
I like these, I had a few on my BB, but not as many screens to change from. Thanks.