Cell standby draining the battery

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sorry if i sound mean, but i'm being driven nuts by the fact that i cant post a question here without getting a overly obvious simple generic answer that i already tried at square one....
Include this info in your post then. We're not psychic. We have no idea what you've tried or what you haven't. We have no idea what your background is. Even if you have a long posting history here there are 167,318 members as of the time I'm posting this reply and there's no way for anyone to remember such details about each and every one of those members.

All we have to work with is what you provide. If you don't how the responses include the basics then provide more details in your OP to indicate exactly what you've done so far. Otherwise you're going to get people assuming that you haven't done a thing and they're obviously going to start with the basics before digging further -- that's how troubleshooting works.

Additionally, the countless people who can't be bothered to search for answers to the basics means that the basics get endlessly reposted.

sorry, acronym definition of BB?
Bugless Beast.

mrredskin

Reaction score
Sorry if i sound mean, but i'm being driven nuts by the fact that i cant post a question here without getting a overly obvious simple generic answer that i already tried at square one....
Include this info in your post then. We're not psychic. We have no idea what you've tried or what you haven't. We have no idea what your background is. Even if you have a long posting history here there are 167,318 as of the time I'm posting this reply and there's no way for anyone to remember such details about each an every one of those members.

All we have to work with is what you provide. If you don't like the responses then provide more details in your OP.

dude, he posted this last august and it was just bumped. i'm sure he's improved since then

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
dude, he posted this last august and it was just bumped.
My comment still applies. Did you read ilikemoneygreen's reply from today? Even if he didn't still have the same opinion as he did back in August it would be useful advice for others who tend to omit info in their requests for assistance.

As the old saying goes, "Garbage in, garbage out".

OP
ilikemoneygreen

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Lol, im not bringing back this argument again. Lets help the needy people. I did not provide that info before sorry. You are right, your not mind readers. Lets just ignore the past stuff. I will request this deleted if it keeps going this way, as i was clearly out of my mind in this thread which is embarrassing enough. That whole second post is quite rude and i apologize. Usually im of sound mind in my posts, this one unfortunately was not one of them. Im sure on most of us we have a couple of those post's where we are like "wow, i was clearly being too mean" or "wow, that didn't come out the way i intended." Having them bumped is not so fun and i believe i have gained a much more respect in the forums since this thread was created...
Now that thats out of the way lets have a party dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:dancedroiddancedroid:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:
Now ignoring MY PAST posts lets get on topic and help the people with this problem.

OP
ilikemoneygreen

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Some of us in the BB section of this forum are noticing huge CPU usage DECREASES by disabling ad blocking. Not sure what rom you're using but you might want to give this a try.

sorry, acronym definition of BB?

i've noticed battery drains more often throughout the past few weeks, myself
BB is Bugless Beast. And McGuire this is interesting. I shall search now. :icon_eek: kinda surprised by this.