Casting apple music to Marantz and casting easily.fr

Nille

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung galaxy s23 ultra
I have two problems:

1. How do I cast any video easily from my galaxy s23 to a Philips smart tv or apple tv? I can do it now if I use Google home, but everything I do it I am asked to choose what Google account I would like to use. Too time-consuming. I also have a Formuler Z with Miracast, but I cannot make it work.

2. I have just moved from iPhone to a galaxy s23 and I am still using my apple music account.

I can easily cast music from spotify to my Marantz receiver, but my Marantz receiver simply does not turn up in the cast "menu" when trying to cast from apple music. I have reinstalled the app, removed cache, restarted the Internet.connection. what else can I do?

Is the solution some kind of dongle in both cases, or.is there another solution?

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
I have two problems:

1. How do I cast any video easily from my galaxy s23 to a Philips smart tv or apple tv? I can do it now if I use Google home, but everything I do it I am asked to choose what Google account I would like to use. Too time-consuming. I also have a Formuler Z with Miracast, but I cannot make it work.

2. I have just moved from iPhone to a galaxy s23 and I am still using my apple music account.

I can easily cast music from spotify to my Marantz receiver, but my Marantz receiver simply does not turn up in the cast "menu" when trying to cast from apple music. I have reinstalled the app, removed cache, restarted the Internet.connection. what else can I do?

Is the solution some kind of dongle in both cases, or.is there another solution?
Welcome to the forum. On my S23 I just use Smart View to mirror the phone to the TV. They both have to be on the same wifi network.

OP
N

Nille

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung galaxy s23 ultra
Thanks for your answer, but My tv does not turn up when using smartview. I suppose I will have to use Google home.
Any idea on how to solve my problem with apple music?