Case/Holster for Maxx

Steve H

Reaction score
I'm looking for a "case/holster" for my new Max that would not have to be removed to put the phone in the car dock or the desk dock. If one isn't out there is there on that is easy to take on and off every day?

Chukee

Reaction score
The one that verizon has is real easy to take on and off and keeps the phone slim. When its not in the holster the front and corners are not well protected but once its in the holster its fully protected from drops. Been using these holster combo since the incredible and i love them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

niteperson

Reaction score

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I like the otter box defender... but that's me.

OP
Steve H

Steve H

Reaction score
The one that verizon has is real easy to take on and off and keeps the phone slim. When its not in the holster the front and corners are not well protected but once its in the holster its fully protected from drops. Been using these holster combo since the incredible and i love them.

My wife has the X2 and the Verizon/Motorola case. Is the one you are talking about similar?

huskur

Reaction score
I like the Otterbox Commuter but thats me (commuter is much less bulky and still protects well)

OP
Steve H

Steve H

Reaction score
Otterbox looks ok but I use a charging dock at night and setting up the car dock. Otterbox looks to be sorta a pain to take on and off all the time.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Otterbox looks ok but I use a charging dock at night and setting up the car dock. Otterbox looks to be sorta a pain to take on and off all the time.

The defender is difficult to get off. That's also what makes it protect so well.

I see your reasoning.

sent from my MAXX.

BillyT

Reaction score
The one from verizon will allow the phone to sit in the car cradle when on, but it is a hassle. The case itself removes easily, and when off fits well in the cradle.

Chukee

Reaction score
Ill have to check. Not familiar with that case. The one im talking about has the web type surface on the back for better grip.