case cover?

heather13

Reaction score
The good news is that an extended battery (as someone mentioned in a previous thread) has given me new hope for this phone. The bad news is that I can't seem to find a case cover for it. Has anyone had any luck in this area? Any direction would help, as the Verizon store had no suggestions. Thanks!

OP
H

heather13

Reaction score
Thanks for the post. If I had any experience with silicone and plastic I'd built a prototype and sell it online!!

slimzim

Reaction score
I got a great case cover for it at a Cellairis kiosk at my mall - they had tons to choose from. They don't appear to be selling them online, but they are out there - hard cases, silicone, many styles and colors. I love the one I got. https://www.cellairis.com/

Last edited:
OP
H

heather13

Reaction score
I got a great case cover for it at a Cellairis kiosk at my mall - they had tons to choose from. They don't appear to be selling them online, but they are out there - hard cases, silicone, many styles and colors. I love the one I got. https://www.cellairis.com/

Thanks! I'll check the website. I stopped by a random kiosk the other day in hopes they'd have something but he said he's never seen one. I figured somewhere someone has developed this!

JefferyWestern

Reaction score
I'd check on amazon for such protectors! They are pretty inexpensive and quite durable. They get the job done, I personally ordered mines through amazon. I believe the company was called armorsuit. It suited my phone pretty well. I love the protection

OP
H

heather13

Reaction score
Update - I checked Amazon but for Armorsuit they only had those without the extended battery.
Also tried Cellairis at our mall but was strongly told that such a case doesn't exist. I mentioned that the pp had found one in Tennessee, but the salesperson was certain that wasn't possible. I've also tried other kiosks and non-Verizon stores to no avail. Just out of luck. Plenty of cases out there without the extended battery but there doesn't seem to be an option with this bulky extended battery.