Car DVD hookup

WW2375

Reaction score
Does anyone know if I can hook my Droid X up to my car DVD player to allow playback of downloaded movies on the car DVD player ? Is there a cable avaialble ? tks

rcjames

Reaction score
Does anyone know if I can hook my Droid X up to my car DVD player to allow playback of downloaded movies on the car DVD player ? Is there a cable avaialble ? tks

It's against the law to be talking about downloaded movies from internet. Those are called pirated movies. Now if you're talking about free videos like reviews of a product or something simular its legal. But downloaded movies like avatar its illegal. But if you're dvd player has a video in and audio in on you're dvd player then yea u can hook up ur phone hdmi to rca jack or who knows dvd player can have a hdmi for video and sound. If you're talking about movie you own give us the info of dvd player you have. You are talking about dvd player with screen right?

rcjames

Reaction score

It's against the law to be talking about downloaded movies from internet. Those are called pirated movies. Now if you're talking about free videos like reviews of a product or something simular its legal. But downloaded movies like avatar its illegal. But if you're dvd player has a video in and audio in on you're dvd player then yea u can hook up ur phone hdmi to rca jack or who knows dvd player can have a hdmi for video and sound. If you're talking about movie you own give us the info of dvd player you have. You are talking about dvd player with screen right?

Remember illegal movies is not an option to talk about getting you setup.