capture a pic in a recorded video

93fuelslut

Reaction score
My brother recorded me jumping my dirt bike on my phone...and I was wondering how to capture a pic of me in mid flight without it being blurry

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Luck for one .. second, depends on the camera software. If you using stock, I'd suggest he starts the picture taking process a second before you leave the ramp. If your using something like Camera FX, or a similar one with a faster shutter speed, set it to sports and you shouldbe good.

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Is camera fx an app? It's recorded on my envy touch and saved on my sd card...so it's in my gallery

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
That app is just for taking pictures.. I was wanting to capture a pic from a movie recorded on my envy touch that's on my sd card

Heywood

Reaction score
I was just wondering this EXACT question after my daughter's very first horsey ride last night. I had to decide whether or not to take a few pics or grab a video. I choose the video route but I can see so many great still pics within the video.

GeLopez

Reaction score
no,no,no you guys are giving the wrong information. he wants to catch a screenshot on his phone and that can be done for free on his phone if you are rooted with apps like drocap2.

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Yea my d3 is rooted but i dl an app to make screenshots but they all came out scrambled

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Hey man that link to the market is to capture a still pic of a moving object...but I'm wanting to capture a pic out of a movie already recorded on my phone......thanks

Heywood

Reaction score
Thank you Natey2:)

93fuelslut, if you scroll through the reviews looks like this what you are looking for

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Man idk how to work that app..I've done tried it 5x..I hit start and then it just starts to count