Captains Log, Stardate 2.24.11

AllForNaught

Reaction score
Captains log, stardate 2.24.11. We've been monitoring the Froyo quadrant for 2 months, searching for some sign of the starship Samsung to aquire valueable upgrades to our ship's A.I. and navigation systems, but with no luck.

Spock was able to establish broken communications with the missing ship, garbled messages that seemed to indicate that we should come back in a week for the upgrades, but I'm beginning to suspect a ruse, or possibly, a Romulan trap...

We can't keep waiting. The dilithium crystals are expiring fast, so we've had Scotty replicate the upgrades based on a leaked signal, and upload them to the Enterprise computer. Amazingly, our Chief engineer seems to have crafted an upgrade that may actually be less taxing to our ships systems than the Samsung codec.

We'll hope for the best, but the Samsung may be lost to us. For now, we'll continue to the Verizon system to investigate reports of an electrical storm that may have damaged the starship Fascinate with a lightning bolt to it's port engine...

This is Captain Lame T. Jirk, signing off.

Sent from my distress beacon using DroidForums